The needs and demands of the world are changing at a fast pace and every child has to keep up with them to avoid getting lost in the crowd.
Therefore, it is very imperative for any educational institute to have an effective and substantial curriculum. With this in mind, we have designed our curriculum which
• Emerges from clear philosophical and spiritual underpinnings.
• Takes place within a compassionate and caring community.
• Facilitates the balanced development of the whole person.
• Is challenging, engaging, and experiential.
• Offers opportunities for young people to show initiative and develop self-discipline.
• Maximizes the potential for learning held by a diverse school community.
• Develops a clear understanding of leadership and service.
• Embraces the outdoors as a significant resource for learning and personal development.
• Cultivates a meaningful relationship with the natural environment.
• Encourages a healthy lifestyle to support the development of the whole person.
SARA is affiliated with the Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)
Courses and Streams:
The medium of instruction is English and the school lays special emphasis on encouraging the students to converse in English within the school campus.
There are four sections-
- Pre-primary (from Nursery to U.K.G.)
- Primary (from 1st to 5th)
- Junior section (from 6th to 8th)
- Senior section (from 9th to 12th)
The school offers Science, Commerce & Humanities streams in classes 11th and 12th.